- Go to Videatives and select the tab near the top of the page that says 'My playlists'
- Select link near the bottom of page 'Create a new playlist'.
- Create a playlist - give it a name, for example 'Teaching' and also tick the box that says 'Public'. Click 'Create'.
- Go back to the home page and click on the title of the video you want to link to. Under the video on the left hand side, you will see a box that says 'Add this video to a playlist'. Select your playlist name from the drop down and then click 'Add to playlist'
- Go back to the tab 'My playlists', select the playlist and click on the 'Share' option.
- A URL will appear, and copy and paste this URL into your unit outline unit.
- Add the following EZproxy prefix to the front of the copied URL: http://ezproxy.acu.edu.au/login?url=
- Your final URL should look something like this (note- URL contains no breaks or spaces):