- Check that the article you want to link to has full text available.
- Click on the Citation/Abstract link of the article you want to link to.
- Scroll down until you see 'Document URL'.
- Copy and paste this URL into your unit outline unit.
- Add the following EZproxy prefix to the front of the copied URL: http://ezproxy.acu.edu.au/login?url=
- Your final URL should look something like this (note - URL contains no breaks or spaces): http://ezproxy.acu.edu.au/login?url=http://search.proquest.com/docview/847845004?accountid=8194