The Informit group of databases also includes TVNews - Australian television news, current affairs and selected documentaries from the free-to-air networks.
- Check that the article you want to link to has full text available. If using TVNews you can link to a video (proceed to step 3).
- Click on 'Complete Record' (if there is no Complete Record link, use the URL that appears in the 'To cite this article' section. Remember to remove the < and > from the URL).
- Highlight and copy the URL next to 'Full Text' or in 'TVNews' highlight and copy the 'Media File' URL.
- Paste this into a plain text document such as Notepad or TextEdit (to ensure that no hyperlink is copied across with the URL).
- Add the following EZproxy prefix to the front of the copied URL:
- Your final URL should look something like this (note - URL contains no breaks or spaces):