- Find the article you want to link to.
- Copy the URL that is in the address bar of your browser. This is a persistent URL.
- Paste this into your online unit.
- Add the EZproxy prefix to the front of the copied URL:
- Your final URL should look something like this
You can also link to an individual book in Credo Reference. All books have a persistent URL. Search for the book that you would like to link to, and copy and paste the URL as instructed above. For example, The Cambridge World History of Food (with EZproxy link) is http://ezproxy.acu.edu.au/login?url=http://www.credoreference.com/book/cupfood