Linking to eBooks, eJournals and videos
You can create links directly to the full text of most electronic articles, books and videos.
Follow the directions for your relevant resource, listed below.
Please give preference to html documents over pdf for increased accessibility.
Also consider providing a text only reading list instead of direct links. It is now very easy to search by copying and pasting cited titles into ‘Search’ on the Library homepage. Having fewer links on your list means less broken links and reduced list maintenance for you!
- EZproxy link generator - On this page, you may enter a url and have it returned with the EZproxy prefix
- Linking using DOIs - Blackwell Reference Online, Cambridge Journals, Cochrane Library, Emerald, Gale, JSTOR, Mosby's Nursing Consult, Oxford Journals, Oxford Scholarship, Sage Journals Online, ScienceDirect, Springerlink, Web of Science and Wiley Online Library
- Aclands Video Atlas of Human Anatomy
- Alexander Street Press - includes Education in Video, Counseling and Therapy in Video, Nursing Education in Video and Sports Medicine and Exercise Science in Video
- Blackwell Reference Online
- CCH IntelliConnect
- Credo Reference
- Ebook Central
- Ebscohost databases - includes Ebsco eBook Collection
- Gale databases - Academic OneFile, LegalTrac, Gale Virtual Reference Library
- Henry Stewart Talks - The Business and Management Collection
- Informit - includes TVNews
- Lexis Nexis AU
- Mosby's Nursing Consult
- OvidSP databases
- Primal Pictures - anatomy online
- Proquest databases
- RealTime Health
- Routledge Encyclopedia of Philosophy
- SMART Imagebase
- Social Work Toolkit
- Taylor and Francis Online
- Westlaw AU