The contents of this guide are reviewed periodically subject to changes to ACU licensed resources and amendments to copyright regulations.
All sources used must be cited.
|esource||Can I Use in Class (e.g. in PowerPoint)?||Can I Provide Online via LEO?|
|Literary Works: Print book chapters/pages|
|Literary Works: Print periodical (journal, newspaper, magazine)|
|Literary Works: Anthologies|
|Literary Works: Digital Texts|
|Library subscribed electronic databases|
|Images: From print books|
|Images: From the open web (i.e. not password restricted sites)|
|Images: From photographs taken by ACU staff|
|Images: From ACU's licensed electronic databases|
|Images: From commercial CDs|
|Music: From Commercial CDs|
|Music : From TV/Radio broadcasts|
|Music: From web|
|Sound recordings: commercial CDs|
|Sound recordings: From web|
|Videos and Films: From TV broadcasts|
|Videos: From web|
|Videos/Films: From commercial DVDs|
|Videos: Created by staff|
- Australian Copyright Council.
Cameron, J. (2006). Audio-Visual Copying and Communication Guidelines. Australian Catholic University. Retrieved from http://www.acu.edu.au/policy/governance/copyright/Copyright_Audiovisual_copying_guidelines.pdf.
- Cameron, J. (2006). Copying and Communication of Musical Material Guidelines. Australian Catholic University. Retrieved from http://www.acu.edu.au/policy/governance/copyright/Copyright_Music_Licence_guidelines.pdf.
- Cameron, J. (2006). Print and Graphic Copying and Communicating Guidelines. Australian Catholic University. Retrieved from http://www.acu.edu.au/policy/governance/copyright/Copyright_Print_and_Graphic_Copying_Guidelines.pdf.
- Copyright Act 1968 (Cth) (Austl.) .
- Copyright Agency Limited.
Page last updated: 2018-02-07
Short url: http://library.acu.edu.au/1145280