Remember to cite all sources used and refer to your unit outline to check which referencing style you should use.
Submitted as assignment &
Submitted as blog/ePortfolio
A work or resource (musical work, artistic work, podcast, reflection, essay, etc) which is all my own original work
Image or diagram from a textbook
Images from the web
Images from the ACU licensed
Competency record completed
A video on YouTube/Web
An article that I located from the library’s e-journals or databases
Music I downloaded from iTunes
I have permission to use a work or resource from the copyright owner
Source for images used in table above:
- Adapted using Single Tag courtesy alfcb retrieived from http://www.sxc.hu/photo/1324272.
- No image used.
- No image used.
- Image courtesy Creative Commons retrieved from http://creativecommons.org/about/downloads.
- Adapted using Old book courtesy mzacha retrieved from http://www.sxc.hu/photo/907762 and Castle with red vine leaves courtesy bschwehn retreived from http://www.sxc.hu/photo/1385274.
- Adapted using field of dreams courtesy lynnc retrieved from http://www.sxc.hu/photo/54084, musical design courtesy ilco retrieved from http://www.sxc.hu/photo/1206705, and people courtesy wagg66 retrieved from http://www.sxc.hu/photo/36322.
- Adapted using Grungy Texture 3 courtesy ba1969 retrieved from http://www.sxc.hu/photo/1395890.
- Image courtesy YouTube retrieved from http://www.youtube.com/t/press_room_image_files.
- Image Letters WEB (http://) 3 courtesy mmagallan retrieved from http://www.sxc.hu/photo/761986.
- Image Abstract Note courtesy fangol retreived from http://www.sxc.hu/photo/1282210.
- Adapted using Envelope Polaroid courtesy rpspublici retrieved from http://www.sxc.hu/photo/1189121.
Australian Copyright Council
Cameron, J. (2006). Print and Graphic Copying and Communicating Guidelines. Australian Catholic University
Copyright Act 1968 (Cth) (Austl.).
Copyright Agency Limited
Page last updated: 2017-10-09
Short url: http://library.acu.edu.au/1141698