Join other university libraries
ACU Library participates in reciprocal borrowing schemes that allow students and staff to borrow from other universities in Australia.
When participating in any reciprocal borrowing scheme:
- your ACU borrower information and loan status will be given to the host library if requested
- it is your responsibility to find out about and meet the loan conditions set by the host library
- ACU Library will hold you liable for any fines or replacement costs.
Staff and students from all ACU campuses can borrow from other universities in Australia under the University Libraries of Australia and New Zealand (ULANZ), national borrowing scheme. To participate:
- register in person at the host library. You will need to take photo ID and proof of ACU enrollment or employment
- there may be a fee to join (maximum of $50.00 per year)
- you must not have overdue loans or fines at any ACU library
- if you are suspended by the other library you will also be suspended at all ACU libraries.
Ballarat and Melbourne
Victorian campuses operate under the CAVAL Reciprocal Borrowing Program.
- ask for a CAVAL card at the host library with your current ACU student or staff card
- register in person at the host library.
- registration is free
- if you are suspended by the host library you will also be suspended at ACU libraries.