Graduates of the University and its predecessor colleges are eligible for Alumni membership of ACU Library.
A summary of the borrowing conditions are listed below. For more details or to become a member, please contact your local campus library.
- Registration is valid for 12 months from the time of registering at the cost of $56.00 (incl. GST), or $28.00 for 6 months. Two different forms of ID and evidence of graduation will be required to register.
- The loan limit is 15 items for 14 days, with 3 renewals, if there are no Holds placed.
- Most items from the Main collection can be borrowed. However, High Demand and Restricted loans are not available to Alumni borrowers.
- Access to most online databases and eBooks which are licensed for use by ACU staff and students only are not available to Alumni borrowers.
- Access from home to the Academic OneFile database is available. You will receive a URL and password on payment of registration.
- Sign into My Library to view your library record, renew your loans or check your due dates. Sign in with your user ID (found on your library card) and your PIN – date of birth (DDMM) in four digits.
- Registration as a borrower constitutes acceptance of the terms of the ACU Library Guidelines.
- Please advise us of any changes to personal and contact information, such as email or mobile phone number.
- It is the responsibility of the borrower to return items in good condition and on time. Late return of items incurs penalties including fines. No items can be borrowed or renewed if an account has overdue items or fines of $10.00 or more. The Library sends notices to borrowers as a courtesy. Non-receipt of a notice by a borrower does not constitute grounds for dispute of a penalty.